Jun 1, 2011

Senior Pictures with Horse CoModel

I had Kai be a model for some graduation pictures I took.  I think they turned out pretty cute!  Kai was so good that day, just had a bundle of patience to stand around and be photographed.

These are just a few pictures I took of her with Kai, my 4 year old bay mare.  If she decides to use them, they will be cropped down then, but that will happen when we decided the size of print.  Oh and by the way, this is my first attempt at doing some senior pictures :), I think they turned out kinda cute.  We will probably take some more pictures later too, this was quite a spur of the moment unplanned date.  She was over and I just had the crazy idea, good thing she is the same size as me, so was able to borrow a few of my shirts, jeans and cowboy boots!

Want to learn how I took these pictures?  Check out: How to Take Senior or Portrait Pics with Horses










The pictures are downsized and have the quality reduced for internet viewing.

4 comments:

  1. Cute pictures! You did a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys!!! I appreciate the complement :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fun pictures, particularly the "hugging" one. I would suggest having an assistant in the future. We found that using a milk jug with popcorn in it to shake right behind the photographer gets the attention that REALLY makes the picture. Granted, you should bring along a few things...noisy or flashy. Pompoms work too. Check with the handler before-hand, though, to make sure you're not going to use something they know the horse will spook at.

    Just suggestions from what I've learned from years of equine photography. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, what you like, don't like, or just your opinion on the subject! My comments are open to anyone, so you can leave anonymous comments.
This is also a great way to ask me questions on the subject.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...