Aug 26, 2012

Wedding Pictures

I know I promised some wedding pictures and sure have been taking my time at getting them up here.  These pictures are taken by Photography by Hope, she gave me permission to post these on my blog.  Here we go!

Getting ready: I had a really simple hairdo

My dress

The cutest hangers my dad helped me buy :)

Bridesmaid shoes
My shoes
The rings!




We had the best flower girl ever!

Kai was so, so good!!

We love her!

My mom made the most beautiful cake!!!

I love this picture

We love to dance!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! Really like your color treatment, garnet red is so elegant. All great photos, the black & white is my fav.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Amber! So glad you put up these photos, loved looking at them! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!!! It was a great day :) and married life is quite great and I must admit it seems kind of funny not going back to school this fall, but at the same time so good!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, what you like, don't like, or just your opinion on the subject! My comments are open to anyone, so you can leave anonymous comments.
This is also a great way to ask me questions on the subject.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...